Design Wings mentors embody the balance of knowledge and experience, the ability to solve problems, and the leadership principles that are based on professionalism, impartiality, integrity, confidentiality, equality and collegiality. They will help novice designers and companies connect with each other and will guide them to the final creative output.
The mentors' main tasks:
- To evaluate, shortlist and bring together the participants of the Design Wings project — novice designers and companies — and work with them to achieve a joint creative outcome;
- To share experience, give advice and support both the project team and participants in the development and implementation of new design solutions in their respective fields;
- To participate in project training and other activities;
- To evaluate and validate the achievements of project participants and contribute to their final reports;
- Collaborate with the Lithuanian Council for Culture team and other organisations to achieve successful project outcomes.
Meet the mentors of the Design Wings project!
The founder and creative director of the DADADA Studio, he has implemented several international projects, won dozens of awards, and led creative teams of designers in renowned agencies in Ukraine and the Czech Republic.
Gabrielė Liaugminaitė, Deividas Kačiušis, Augustė Buinevičiūtė
For over 10 years he has been designing and developing solutions in the field of industrial design both in Lithuania and in various foreign countries, teaching at the country's higher education institutions, and has received more than 20 prestigious awards.
Gerda Liudvinavičiūtė, Justė Bukauskytė, Lukas Avėnas, Gintarė Kunigonytė
This year, she will graduate with a PhD in fashion, although she has been working as a practitioner for over 15 years, developing the LueL brand by designing and exhibiting clothing collections internationally, as well as developing a hybrid digital-physical fashion project.
Gintarė Petkevičiūtė, Viktorija Valužytė, Ramunė Raslavičiūtė
With 26 years of experience in visual communication, he develops a wide range of visual identity, branding and social advertising projects that require not only previous experience but also marketing and social psychology knowledge.
Augustė Buinevičiūtė, Miglė Rukštelytė, Monika Pernavaitė, Leonardas Sindaravičius, Benedikta Kanytė
Design of processes, services, and interfaces
Experience and achievements. With almost 10 years of experience, the 3D and motion graphics professional has completed a number of large-scale projects for well-known companies, in the past he delved into the art of stained glass, and now he creates and develops design solutions individually.
Deimantė Gudelytė, Dzmitry Kakhaniuk, Elzė Janutaitė
The renowned fashion designer creates and develops Lithuanian identity initiatives and brands, costumes for films and performances, organises and participates in fashion festivals, teaches at the country's higher education institutions, and has received many prestigious prizes.
Paulina Starikovaitė, Ramutė Raslavičiūtė, Viktorija Stundytė, Indrė Makarevičė